OIFC Indian Diaspora Business Meet
14 November 2015
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel, Los Angeles, California, USA
Explore investment opportunities | Identify potential partners | Meet top Indian companies
Join the OIFC Business Meet on 14 November (12 noon to 6:00 pm)
The Overseas Indian Facilitation Centre, set up as a not for profit Trust by the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (MOIA), Government of India in partnership with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), has a mandate to organise Business Meets for Indian Diaspora, connecting them with opportunities to engage with India. This year, OIFC is organising its Business Meet in Los Angeles, California, USA on 14 November as a precursor to the Regional PravasiBharatiya Divas.
Attend exclusive panel Discussions (1:50 pm to 5:05 pm) on:
- Panel Discussion I(1:55 pm to 2:55 pm):INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN CLEAN & RENEWABLE ENERGY SECTOR IN INDIA
- Panel Discussion II(3:00 PM – 4:00 PM): TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIPS, INVESTMENTS & INNOVATION THROUGH THE DIGITAL INDIA INITIATIVE
- Panel Discussion III (4:05 PM – 5:05 PM): IMPACT INVESTMENTS INTO SOCIAL ENTERPRISES IN INDIA
Business Meetings (5:05 pm to 5:50 pm) with Indian business delegation comprising business leaders in manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, IT, Social Enterprises, Banking, Market entry & business consultants, law firms, etc.
Inviting Overseas Indian
- Entrepreneurs & start-ups
- Professionals in decision making capacity
- Small & mid-sized business owners
- Consultants specialising in India entry strategy
- Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors & India centric Funds
- Impact investors & social entrepreneurs
Hurry! Limited seats available.
Register your interest for Business Meetings: www.oifc.in/registration-oifc-business-meet-november-14-2015
Registrations for OIFC Indian Diaspora Business Meet on 14 November are free. Participants are requested to register their business interests for B2B/B2G meetings at
- Participants registered for RPBD will also have access to OIFC Indian Diaspora Business Meet on 14 November
- Spot registrations also available
Charu Mathur, CEO, OIFC